What do I need to do?
You should receive a sampler packet which includes:
- A cover letter with a permission form for guardians/parents to sign and a data sheet to fill out sample information.
- A labeled 50 mL tube with your sample number.
- A labeled 120 mL container if you’re collecting a duplicate sample.
- Parafilm to seal the container(s) (wrap it around the lid after you’ve capped the container — watch this how-to if you can’t figure it out)
- A pre-labeled refrigerator magnet with your sample number.
- The data sheet must have the date and time the sample was taken from the faucet.